Delta Cup – Information compiled January 2018
Organizers: George and Wendy Pytlik
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Usual Date: 2nd Weekend in October (Thanksgiving)
Registration Deadline: Early September
Private Videotaping: Permitted!
- Saturday Daytime – Pro/Am Single and 3-Dance events, Standard & Smooth, Newcomer to Open Gold
- Saturday Evening – Pro/Am Solo Routines, 4 & 5-dance Open and Scholarship Standard & Smooth events
- Sunday Daytime – Pro/Am Single and 3-Dance events, Latin & Rhythm, Newcomer to Open Gold
- Sunday Evening – Pro/Am 4 & 5-dance Open and Scholarship Latin & Rhythm events
Cash Prizes offered: Yes, for scholarship events. Amounts not listed online. Scholarships require similar number of single dance entries (eg. 3 singles for a 3-dance Scholarship).
Scholarship Event Size Range: Ballroom 2-5, Latin 1-2, Smooth 1-2, Rhythm 1
Previous Year’s Results: http://results.o2cm.com/
Multi-Dance and Scholarship Event Information:
Heat lengths tend to be short for single dances (under 1 min), and longer for scholarships (up to 1:15)
- Adult Competitor Pass (for each session, standing room only) – $20
- Solo Routines (per couple) – $70 per event
- Single Dance Event (per couple) – $30 per event
- One Dance Event (per couple) – $25 per event
- Three Dance Event (per couple) – $80 per event
- Four and Five Dance Championship Event (per couple) – $100 per event
- Four and Five Dance Scholarship Event (per couple) – $120 per event
**NOTE: Scholarships require similar number of single dance entries (eg. 3 singles for a 3-dance Scholarship).
***These prices do not include 5% GST. Previous year’s participants receive $5 discount per entry.***
DC includes a professional showcase on both nights. All Pro/am competitors receive a certificate.
While we make every effort to be accurate, information is posted as a guideline only and subject to change. Please refer to the websites posted for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Our cost information are competition fees only. Keep in mind that most professionals charge their own fees in addition to these costs (as is fair for the amazing work they do). P/ADC is not responsible for the accuracy of information.