The Falls Premier Ball – Information Updated February 2018
Organizers: Jolan Sniegocki
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Usual Date: 4th Weekend in January
Registration Deadline: Mid-December
Private Videotaping: Not permitted and a vendor is provided (Electric Dreams Video). Cost information not available. A separate photo vendor is available.
- Friday Daytime – Closed single dance events in all styles
- Friday Evening – Closed multi-dance events in all styles
- Saturday Daytime – Open single, multi-dance and scholarship events in all styles
- Saturday Evening – No pro/am events
- Sunday – No pro/am events
Cash Prizes Offered: Yes. World Dancesport Scholarships $150, $100 and $50 for first-third placings (10 single dance minimum required, will be halved for less than 3 entries). $100 WDSS voucher awarded to 20 Top Students. $25,000 in Top Teacher Awards offered (teachers must be on a package to qualify).
2018 Multi-Dance Event Size Range:
Previous Year’s Results: http://www.fallspremierball.com/Downloads/2018premball_web/2018premball_CategoryResults.htm
Multi-Dance and Scholarship Event Information:
There is no information on heat length as no videos have been posted.
- Friday day/evening pass – $75-60
- Friday daytime only pass – $40
- Saturday daytime/evening pass including show – $60-75
- Saturday daytime only pass – $40
- Sunday pass – $30-40
- Solo Routines (per couple) – $40 per event
- Single Dance Event (per couple) – $35 per event
- Closed and Open Multi-Dance Event (per couple) – $60 per event
- Scholarship Event (per couple) – $75 per event
***Package holders receive a $5 discount per event
Package pricing is not listed online, however several packages are listed which include various options for rooms and meals. All packages include Saturday night reception, first row table seating and a program. We will try to have package information available for next year’s event.
FPB appears to be a new take on an established competition, making efforts to attract a larger pro/am clientele. It includes Professional Open and Rising Star competitions and Professional Showcase on Saturday night. We hope to be able to provide improved information for 2019.
While we make every effort to be accurate, information is posted as a guideline only and subject to change. Please refer to the websites posted for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Our cost information are competition fees only. Keep in mind that most professionals charge their own fees in addition to these costs (as is fair for the amazing work they do). P/ADC is not responsible for the accuracy of information.