Toronto Winter Ball – Information updated August 2018
Organizers: Inessa Strelnikova and Stanislav Kochergin
Location: Toronto, ON
Usual Date: First weekend in December
Registration Deadline: None listed
Private Videotaping: Permitted!
- Saturday Daytime – all levels Open/Closed Rhythm and Smooth single, multi-dance and Scholarship events and Best of the Best Showdance events
- Saturday Evening – No pro/am events
- Sunday Daytime – all levels Open/Closed Ballroom and Latin single, multi-dance, and scholarship events
Cash Prizes Offered: Yes. No information on amount is provided (5 single dances required, will be halved for less than 3 entries). Up to $5,000 in Top Teacher Awards offered (teachers must have minimum entries). Top Student awards are mentioned with no prize listed.
Scholarship Event Size Range: Ballroom 2, Latin 1-2, Smooth 3, Rhythm 1
Previous Year’s Results: http://fallspremierball.com/Downloads/17TorWinBall_Web/17TorWinBall_CategoryResults.htm
Multi-Dance and Scholarship Event Information:
No heat length information is available
- Weekend pass – $90
- Saturday/Sunday daytime pass – $20
- Saturday evening pass – $60
- Solo Routines (per couple) – $100
- Single Dance Event (per couple) – $35
- Multi Dance Event (per couple) – $65
- Scholarship (per couple) – $100
**NOTE: Scholarships require 5 single dance entries
TWB includes professional Open and Showdance events. The competition also features a professional showcase on Saturday night, 2018 features Ukrainian Latin Champions Igor Volkov and Ella Ivanova. 2017 was its inaugural year and we wait eagerly to see the results of this competition in 2018 to improve our information for 2019.
While we make every effort to be accurate, information is posted as a guideline only and subject to change. Please refer to the websites posted for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Our cost information are competition fees only. Keep in mind that most professionals charge their own fees in addition to these costs (as is fair for the amazing work they do). P/ADC is not responsible for the accuracy of information.